CBSE Board Exam 2020 Latest Highlights and Updates | Pending exams decision in a day or two
Six exams for CBSE class 10th (North East Delhi only) and Twelve exams for CBSE class 12th will be held across India. Through the webinar, HRD Minister Official Ramesh Pokhriyal announced that CBSE class 10th for the entire country except North East Delhi region has been concluded.
The Ministry of Human Resource Development also informed that students will be given adequate amount of time i.e. 10 days precisely before the CBSE exam commences. Confirming the foregoing Dr Sanyam Bharadwaj, Controller of Examinations said through a statement “With regards to conduct of Class 10 examinations, it is once again reiterated that remaining examinations will be conducted by CBSE. It is once again clarified that adequate time of 10 days will be given to all stakeholders before starting the examinations”
To summarize following are notable highlights regarding CBSE class 10th and CBSE class 12th exams from the HRD Minister’s ‘Nishank’ webinar that was broadcasted LIVE earlier today,
- CBSE Class 10th exams are concluded for the entire country expect North East Delhi
- CBSE Class 12th exams will be conducted across India. Twelve papers are remaining.
- Only important i.e. subjects those crucial for promotion and admissions will be concluded. Out of the remaining 41 only 29 crucial exams will be conducted.
- Students will be informed about the new or fresh CBSE exam schedule at least 10 days prior to the examination
- Appropriate and strict measures will be put forth while conducting the examination
- CBSE Board exam decision will be made in a day or two
Students of CBSE are advised to keep a close watch on our website for more updates on the CBSE Board Exams 2020 and CBSE results 2020.
Register here to receive latest updates regarding exams and results!
Stay safe and stay home!
All the best!