BSEH SSCE Class 12 Results 2018: Results declared on 18 May, 2018
The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has declared the results for HBSE 12th Result 2018 today on 18 May, 2018. The BSEH Board SSCE Class 12 exams were held from 07 March - 03 April, 2018. The students can check their results for HBSE 12th Result 2018 here.
A total of 222,388 students appeared for the BSEH SSCE Class 12 board exams this year. The pass percentage for the HBSE 12th Result 2018 for the academic year 2017-18 was recorded at 63.84%. Girls outperformed the boys this year too with an overall pass percentage of 72.38% against only 57.10% boys who passed the examination. 141,973 out of 222,388 students passed the exam and 49,163 students got compartment.
The HBSE 12th Result 2018 was released on 18 May, 2018. This year the toppers were:
1. Naveen – 491/500 (Science)
2. Monika Kumari – 484/500 (Commerce)
3. Gurmeet – 489/500 (Arts)
Students can check their HBSE 12th Result 2018 here after 03:00 pm. The basic steps to check the results are:
- Log onto the examresults.net
- Type the desired state name, in this case - examresults.net/haryana
- Look for the link which says Haryana Class 12 Results 2018.
- Click on the link and fill up all the details to get your HBSE 12th Result 2018.
You can also get your via HBSE 12th Result 2018 via SMS. To get your results via SMS: SMS - RESULT<space>HB12<space> ROLL NUMBER to 56263