Declared: AP Board Inter II results 2018
12 April, 2018: The AP Board Inter 2nd year results have been declared at 3PM today by the Human Resource Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Ganta Srinivasa Rao and Intermediate Board Secretary, B. Udayalakshmi at Shalton Hotel in Rajahmundry. The AP inter-II exams were held from 1st March to 19th March 2018. 5,42,831 students have appeared in this year’s AP Inter second year exams. Students can check their AP Inter-II results on our website right now.
The overall pass percentage for AP Board Inter II results 2018 is 73% (excluding Vocational). The top 3 districts are Krishna district with 84% overall score, second is Nellur with 74% overall score and third is Guntur district with 76% overall score. The top 3 colleges’ percentage wise are Vijaynagar- 80%, followed by Vellore Srikakulam-70% and Chittoor- 60%. This year, the topper is Tejvardhan Reddy with 992 marks.
If you haven’t checked your AP board class 12 results, you can do it now. The basic steps to check Andhra Intermediate Results (BIEAP) Class 12 Results are –
1. Log onto the https://www.examresults.net/website.
2. Type the desired state name, in this case http:/www.examresults.net/ap-board-result/inter/
3. Look for the place where you need to fill in details for the Andhra Inter II Results
4. Fill up all the details to get your Andhra Board Inter 2nd year Results 2018
Also get your AP Inter II results via SMS-
1. GENERAL - SMS - APGEN2<space>REGISTRATION NO to 56263
2. VOC. - SMS - APVOC2<space>REGISTRATION NO to 56263